Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Promotion...

Hola readers...



It's October !!! During this month I would like to announce few promotion. It is a token of appreciation to my supporters, followers and readers. 


Who want this Prada?? 


PB Lucky Draw by GLAM.


First and foremost... now you can buy Premium Beautiful Corset ( full set ) via  cash or credit card at member price till 30th October 2014.  The best part is, those who buy Premium Beautiful during this period will be entitle for lucky draw by GLAM. The prize is a brand new PRADA handbag worth RM5000. If you wanna buy, just use my member price or if you wanna be a member, you just need to pay RM50 for registration fee. It's worth it and you can save up to RM800.. You can browse my blog : www.ieyda-syanida.blogspot.com and read in details about PB corset & the testimonials from the users. It's highly recommended for woman since I also a user from 2012. It's just not only for lose weight, reshape and etc but it helps to balance our hormone, lancarkan pengaliran darah & tingkatkan metabolisme. Sesuai untuk wanita yang dah bersalin atau belum, yg dlm pantang, yg try nak mengandung, sakit belakang/pinggang, senggugut, keputihan, yang menyusu baby, migraine, buasir, cyst/fibroid etc.  Whatsap me ye if you nak i ukurkan saiz u ok 😊 My no 012-7644767 .


Stay tune and wait for more promotion and updates in my next entry. 


Cheers
Ieyda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...